Bali,
Indonesia is very beautiful. This is one of the many islands in Indonesia but
it's very unique in it's own way. The people in Bali do many things for their
culture. Like they have modern art, dance, sculpture, and they paint. All these
things they do in their own way. This island has so many tourists and it gains Bali
more population. They speak 3 main langue’s including Indonesian, English, and
Balinese. Bali is the world’s best island ever. People who live there are very
lucky because it’s so beautiful and they have so many things to do. What do you
think about Bali, would you want to live there? I sometimes struggle with commas.
Popular Posts
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment