Popular Posts
-
Have you ever heard of the Black Rhino? I wouldn't be surprised if you have. The Black Rhino is among many of the animals that are enda...
-
In Thailand every twelve months when there is a new moon they have an incredible Yee Ping festival of lights . The celebration is held al...
-
After reading Noor's post about Diwali, India's festival of lights , I was amazed. I found out that during the celebratio...
-
I like social studies, but I find the Sumarians and their language, and especially their alphabet, the most interesting! I think its really...
-
According to Logan's Article, Animal Poaching is a big problem in South Africa. That is why they are creating drones to protect the a...
Sunday, April 13, 2014
Spring dogs.
My spring break was interesting... well, not really. My older sister Allysa and my Dad went to visit my grandma. My parents are divorced so I live at two houses. I have a dog at each house. Since my Dad was leaving for awhile, I had to take my Dad's dog and bring it over to my Mom's house and take care of both of the dogs. It wasn't that easy... especially when they both had to sleep in my bed. But, the weather helped a lot! When we went out for walks, I had a blast letting my hair flow in the wind. I love walking dogs. Another fun thing was my birthday! It was last Tuesday which happened on break. I had so much fun spending my birthday with my family and dogs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reading this just made me smile...thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete