Popular Posts
-
The Kopapang mine , located in South Africa, is the one of the deepest mines in the world. it is found extremely deep underground and is ma...
-
A disease that puts you through thee ultimate sleep; first a coma, and then you never wake up. It sounds like a scene from a hor...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
-
There are lots of cool things about the Ancient Greek culture but the thing I found coolest is music. Music played a big role in the Greek l...
-
Some people don't know about Prometheus and how he was punished for being a decedent of the Titans which means he has a child who...
Monday, April 28, 2014
Halong Bay is definitely for me.
I would like to improve my word choice. For my place I chose Halong Bay, Vietnam. Its natural beauty was flabbergasting! I love nature and I explore outside every chance I get. To me it's all very refreshing and calming. The ocean was bay was amazing and the sea-stacks were so big and awe-striking. I think it would be amazing to live there. All in all Halong Bay has 1,969 islands of various sizes. 989 of those islands have been named. There are so many plant species that scientists have not even come up with a final number for the total amount. I wonder what new species will be discovered in Halong Bay. Would you like to live in Halong Bay? I know I sure would.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment