Popular Posts
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
THE BAY OF DESCENDING DRAGONS YAYY!!!!!!
Halong Bay, Vietnam is a wonderful place where "The Bay of Descending Dragons" I know what you might possibly be thinking! Dragons? Unfortunately there are no Dragons, but something else that's" very unique and interesting. In this place there are 2,000 limestone Islets formed from karst topography that juts out of the sea. Here many people cruise in ships to sea these amazing features. Here there are many different activities you can do lie rock climbing and exploration. I know I would love to visit here! Would you? (I struggle with word choice and commas)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment