Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Wow! Racism really?

I think that they did the right thing by kicking Donald Sterling out... but they shouldn't have fined him 2.5 million dollars. Since there were African Americans people on the team...I  thought that it was crazy that he would say something like that. I think it was a good idea for the team to wear their shirts inside out. I hope that the new head leader is not racist and respects everybody no matter who they are! I was very disappointed when I heard about this... it was out of the blue for him to say this and he should apologize! I hope he has learned his lesson and won’t choose to say any of these things again Donald Sterling.

2 comments:

  1. I really think that Donald needs to apologize to all of the African American players on the team. I watched the video that you posted, and he disgusted me, because he was not all excited about anything that was going on. What's up with his girlfriend, she is like in her 20's, and he is in his 80's. She probably just wants him, because of his money. Now, Donald Sterling is banned from every single NBA game. There trying to find another owner. Because all of this, the NBA team all wore their shirts backwards. I really thought I was a cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was also a cool idea to flip their shirts around in protest. I agree with Edna in every way. Maybe they should have just charged him the money instead of banning him, though. Talk about awkward. He can't go to any of the team’s events! Donald Sterling definitely needs to apologize right away! Maybe it will help bring up his reputation back; after he ruined it....It also might make the team feel better. I found out that officials said Donald had to apologize to L.A. after his unneeded comments. Hopefully he does it as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete