Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Krabi Province, Thailand

Krabi is a place of nature that never fails to impress new coming tourists. It is just breath taking to see, because unlike most beaches Krabi is open, windy, and the sand just doesn't get any nicer. And the scuba diving there is unique and one of kind. It is a must go tourist attraction in South Asia. Its just beautiful looking at it, even if you see a picture of Krabi you could see the gorgeous nature within. And you can easily see why Krabi is such a popular tourist attraction in South Asia. Would you want to go to Krabi
                     I always have a tough time describing the place I'm talking about. I chose to focus on choosing better descriptive words. And in this blog post I tried to give the reader a in person view of Krabi's beautiful scenery. It was a tough task but it is done. Do you think I used good descriptive words?

1 comment: