Popular Posts
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
Thursday, April 3, 2014
Empires, Temples, and Views, *George Takei*!
A place often unheard of in most normal conversations is Cambodia. However, this country has some awesome locations such as the Angkor Archaeological Park and the Phnum Aoral which are mountains that are 1,810 meters (or approximately 1.1 miles for us Americans). Sadly, the Phnum Aoral is far below the height of Mount Everest which is 8,848 meters (about 5.5 miles, again for us Americans. I'm sure everyone will catch up soon!) However, you can NOT deny that the Angkor Archaeological Park is not an amazing view, even for a computer screen! What is the most amazing view of any location you have seen?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good info, but you forgot the writing part from the directions.
ReplyDelete