Popular Posts
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Mount Kinabalu is sight that you CANNOT MISS!!
I have trouble with capitalizing proper nouns. Mount Kinabalu is located in Borneo, Malaysia. It is one of the tallest mountains in South East Asia, but also one of the most accessible. It takes two days for mountain climbers to reach the 4,095 meter peek, with no previous mountain climbing experience needed. From the top of the mountain, locals say you can see all the way to the Philippines on a good day, although this can sometimes be obscured by fog or rain. Today more than 200,000 people visit the park each year, and 10% of those people climb the mountain! Now can you see why Mount Kinabalu is a sight that you cannot miss?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment