Penang, Malaysia is known as the food capital of Malaysia, renowned for its delicious and varied food. It was recognized as having the best street food because the food was so great, but so cheap. Their cuisine reflects the unique Chinese, Nyonya, Malay, and Indian ethnic mix of Malaysia, and it also shows some influence of Thailand. Some great places to savor the food of Penang are Gurney Drive, Pulau Tikus, New Lane, New World Park, Penang Road, and Chulia Street. Penang's food is delicious to many people and has been voted one of the best places to eat by many. Would you want to eat there?
I sometimes have trouble with word choice.
Popular Posts
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
Not this time...well done!
ReplyDelete