Popular Posts
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Malaysia
I would like to visit Malaysia which is in Southeast Asia, because it has a lot of very unique places, which makes it a very big tourist attraction. They have very large cities that are popular, as well as very big bodies of water and nice beaches. More importantly, the water looks aquamarine blue and looks very inviting. In addition to the beautiful ocean water, Malaysia also has many lakes and rivers. These rivers and lakes are the home to over 300 different species of freshwater fish. In other words, Malaysia is like "Heaven" for fishermen. If I were to go there, I would have my choice of fishing in the ocean or fishing inland for freshwater fish. This sounds like an awesome place to visit and a dream come true vacation. If you were a fisherman, would you like to fish here? Sometimes I struggle with correct use of commas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment