Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Malaysia

I would like to visit Malaysia which is in Southeast Asia, because it has a lot of very unique places,  which makes it a very big tourist attraction.  They have very large cities that are popular, as well as very big bodies of water and nice beaches. More importantly, the water looks aquamarine blue and looks very inviting. In addition to the beautiful ocean water, Malaysia also has many lakes and rivers.  These rivers and lakes are the home to over 300 different species of freshwater fish.  In other words, Malaysia is like "Heaven" for fishermen. If I were to go there, I would have my choice of fishing in the ocean or fishing inland for freshwater fish. This sounds like an awesome place to visit and a dream come true vacation.  If you were a fisherman, would you like to fish here? Sometimes I struggle with correct use of commas.

No comments:

Post a Comment