Terror strikes a city in Northern India called Meerut, a full grown leopard escape a zoo. Officials called to tranquilize the big cat but before they could do anything the big cat broke through a hospital window, went into a cinema, and roamed an apartment block. The tiger used roof tops to get from building to building. The Creature injured 7 people because the animal hasn't been seen since February 23rd 2014, they are still in search for it . What would you do if you were in a movie and saw this big cat crawl in?


Popular Posts
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
Roaming the History of Rome The legend of how Rome was built is that twin brothers, Romulus and Remus, the sons of Mars...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment