Popular Posts

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Pigs and Bannanas

Lets start with bananas. First off I don't see why he would do this for any reason. I mean I think it is okay if he doesn't like the player and says some bad stuff about him. However taking a banana for crying out loud and throwing it at him is just ridiculous and taking it too far. Now it's time for the other dumb dude, Donald Sterling. In my opinion he got what he deserved and nothing more. I mean you can't do something like that and expect to get away with it. In my mind the fine and ban was complete fair, however others mat not see it the same way. So my question for the person reading this is, would you like his fine to be more or less?

2 comments:

  1. I would like the fine to be less. I'm not saying he shouldn't be punished but his current punishment is going to far. I also say that he shouldn't have a life ban but maybe like being banned for a year or two. I do however see what you mean on him getting the amount of punishment that he deserves. Regarding the banana thrower I am dumbfounded why he threw a banana. If you had to decide whether to give Sterling a grater or lesser punishment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally think that the fine was the right amount because he had to sell his team and probably used some of that money for paying it off. I'm glad that they sent all of the money that he is being fined for to a worthy cause to prevent what he was doing. I can't believe this stuff is happening, I think that you should go to jail if you do anything like that. Do you?

    ReplyDelete