Popular Posts

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Racism is a Disgusting Thing

Recently, the Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling had some things to say about Black African Americans playing basketball in the NBA. Sterling was banned from the NBA due to the recording from his girlfriend (who is half his age) recording it. She did a good thing. Sterling has been fined $2.5 MILLION dollars which to him is nothing because he is a BILLIONARE. He also is not able to attend any thing that has to do with the Clippers and the NBA. However, It seems like this runs in the family because this has occurred in his family also.What would your consequence for Donald Sterling if you were the NBA commissioner.

2 comments:

  1. If I was the commander of the N.B.A I would have done the same thing except I would have made him sell the team. Because once he sells the team he will get a big profit. I think they should still make him sell it but they should make him give the profit to the N.B.A. if he tried to sell the team for rely low than they should got through the league and see if the price is right.so that would mean that Donald Sterling and the N.B.A would and the person buying would all be in the process of negotiating. They league will have a vote of all the team owners to see if they should make Donald sell the team. To make him sell the team it will be ¾ votes. This call will be held this afternoon. I think they should make him sell the team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do think Donald sterling deserved to be banned but I don't think he deserved the 2.5 million dollar fine. I saw pictures of this guy and he looked like he was in his 70s. I can't believe a man his age would be racist. If I was the commissioner Then I would also have kicked him out. I also they should make him sell the team because of the profits.

    ReplyDelete