Popular Posts

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Wow...that's alot of racism coming from a little man!


4-27-donald-sterling-dlm

           Donald Sterling is the owner of the Los Angeles Clipper, professional basketball team. He was recently banned from the NBA and was fined 2.5 million dollars. From making racist comments about Magic Johnson and other African Americans. Which is weird scene he's making money off of them. Anyway, I heard the voice recording. Of his conversation with his girlfriend and was disgusted and mad about his remark. For not letting his girlfriend bring any African Americans to his games. Don was furious with his girlfriend, because she posted an instagram pic of her idol (Magic) to the public. He wanted her to like African Americans privately, but he didn't know his girlfriend was half Latino and African American. In the NBA they don't tolerate racism...at all! I feel bad for Magic J. and the team because they're innocent and did nothing wrong to Don. Don deserved what he got. Dont you agree?  



2 comments:

  1. I definitely feel that Sterling got what he deserved. Being banned is pretty harsh but a great punishment for the terrible things Sterling did. The fact that he would say that about his own team is terrible! I learned from your paragraph that his girlfriend is half African American which makes it even more terrible that he would say the things he did. I also heard the voice recording and I just couldn't believe it! I am so glad they banished and fined Sterling. I just wonder... could they have done more to try to get him to sell his team?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that he did get what he deserved. That just shows were racism gets you and I guess he does have the right to be a racist pig but that doesn't mean he should. I found out that Donald Sterling won’t go down without a fight, according to an NBA executive who is close to the disgraced owner of the Clippers, and will sue the league if the other 29 owners vote to force him to sell. I think that they should make him sell and I am glad they fined him. There are some things you say out loud and some that you should keep to your self. Do you think that punishment is fair?

    ReplyDelete