The Angkor Archeological Park in Cambodia is filled with historical monuments and is a very big tourist attraction for the location. However, the complex is incredibly large and has several structures so that it is guaranteed to impress people. Subsequently, this means that it would take a good deal of time to explore and see the whole thing. That being said, you should at least be able to see some of the biggest things there; Angkor Wat, Bayon and the vine-covered Ta Phrom. I would imagine that there would be some amazing photo opportunities there, as well. If you had the chance to go there, would you expect to sight-see a lot there, or only see a few things before leaving?
Popular Posts
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Excellent job with the transitions! (Missing a hyperlink)
ReplyDelete