India has many different cultures. One culture goes back 5,000 years ago. This culture is called "Sa Prathama Sanskrati Vishvavara". The most spoke languages in India is Hindi and English. The religions of India are Hinduism, Buddhism, Muslim, Christianity, and Sikhs. The food is an important part of the culture because a lot of traditions come from it. Wheat and Basmati rise are two very important on the Indian diet. India has also a lot of spices with there food. India had a very unique and cool culture and many tradition I think, what do you think about India?
Popular Posts
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
The term archaic Greece refers to the time three centuries before the classical relative between 800 b.c and 500 b.c a relatively sophist...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
India cultures and traditions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment