Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Indian Cuisine!

The country in South Asia that I choose to learn about is India. India is known for the variety of many interesting, and unique foods! Some interesting and popular foods include Curry, a type of meat with a rice, there are many ways you can customize Curie. Other popular foods include Biryani, a set of rice based food made with spices and rice, Butter chicken, Yummy, you prepare it by marinating it overnight in yogurt and spice mixture. Tandoori Chicken is marinated in yogurt and spices, very similar to the Butter chicken. There are many different dishes in different parts of India. If you went to India what type of food would you try?   

1 comment:

  1. That does sound delicious, but its not only popular in India.Its also popular in other countries like in Pakistan,Bangladesh, Nottingham, Birmingham, and Egypt. I would like to try this dish because it's like butter chicken which looks good, I would like to try this in the milder version so I could actually taste it. Also I would just like to visit these places to try them.If I were able to I would taste way more foods!

    ReplyDelete