Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Indian Foods

In India, they have way different foods than us. I would like to learn more about their interests in food. In the North India area, they have cooked saag. (prepared with a vegetable known as hak) In the other part of Northern India, they're known for their breads. In West India, they have dishes such as vindaloo, duck baffad, sorpotel, and egg molie. In Eastern India, they enjoy some delicious rice and fish. Lastly, the most-common South Indian food is lamb stew. Personally,  I would like to visit India. It just seems very interesting and it is definitely on my list of places I want to see. Would you like to have a vacation to India? Why or not not?

2 comments:

  1. I myself have eaten several Indian dishes, considering I am Hindu and Indian. South Indian food contains a lot more diversity as there are popular dishes such as dosa (eaten with curry, sambar and/or potatoes - in Hindi are called "aloo"). I have much experience with this topic and I personally love the food. I am actually vacationing to India this year! Much of my family lives there, both my mother's and father's side. I hope you try to visit too! It's lots fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They seem to have really good food and I would definitely have to agree with you that India is on my list of places to visit someday. India not only sounds like it is filled with a lot of good food and Indian holidays but it also sounds like a amazing place over all. If you got the chance to visit India for one week what would you spend it doing?

    ReplyDelete