Nepal is very diverse when it comes to ethnicity. The
majority of these cultures go back to the traditions of religions such as Hindu,
Buddhist, and many more. Most of the people living in Nepal don't eat beef.
They don't eat beef for many reasons. A few of the reasons are because
the cow is the national animal of Nepal, the Hindus worship the cow, and cow
dung is used for cleansing purposes because it is considered pure. The typical
meal in Nepal includes lentil soup, boiled rice, curried vegetables, and a pickle.
Even though this meal sounds good, I don’t think I could go without beef, what
do you think? Could you go without eating beef?
Popular Posts
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
Roaming the History of Rome The legend of how Rome was built is that twin brothers, Romulus and Remus, the sons of Mars...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment