Nepal is very diverse when it comes to ethnicity. The
majority of these cultures go back to the traditions of religions such as Hindu,
Buddhist, and many more. Most of the people living in Nepal don't eat beef.
They don't eat beef for many reasons. A few of the reasons are because
the cow is the national animal of Nepal, the Hindus worship the cow, and cow
dung is used for cleansing purposes because it is considered pure. The typical
meal in Nepal includes lentil soup, boiled rice, curried vegetables, and a pickle.
Even though this meal sounds good, I don’t think I could go without beef, what
do you think? Could you go without eating beef?
Popular Posts
-
In timely news, CNN this morning is ablaze with stories about terrible things happening to the world's wildlife. Like this story on mac...
-
I recently read my friend Reyna's post about endangered Elephants. I went deeper into this topic focusing on how the elephants were ki...
-
I really enjoy Social Studies, but to be more specific I love Ancient History! I think one of the most interesting times in Ancient Hist...
-
After reading Logan's post on drones being used to help stop rhinos from being poached in Africa, I realized that this could either wo...
No comments:
Post a Comment