Popular Posts
-
There are lots of cool things about the Ancient Greek culture but the thing I found coolest is music. Music played a big role in the Greek l...
-
When I read Alex’s post about drones patrolling this place called Ol Pejeta Conservancy which holds many different types of animals like ...
-
I've always thought that ancient cultures and history have been fascinating. After all, I prefer them over geography for social studies....
-
Ancient Greece began in 1000 B.C during the bronze age ( a period between the Stone and Iron Ages, characterized by the manufacture and...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
Thursday, March 27, 2014
Food of Sri Lanka
I did Sri Lanka for my country and I found a food called string hoppers made of pretty common ingredients but for some interesting ingredients are cardamom, Coriander, and cumin. I thought that it's actually pretty hard to do this post because many ingredients of the food are things you can get here.I found a festival that is called the new rice festival/ Aluth Sahal Mangallaya. The new rice festival is for farmers to gather their rice and to sacrifice it to a tooth relic in the temple of the tooth.I thought this was a hard topic to research, do you think it was to?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment