Popular Posts
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
The term archaic Greece refers to the time three centuries before the classical relative between 800 b.c and 500 b.c a relatively sophist...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Whats that!?!
south asia has many different kinds of foods some may sound and look appetizing but others don't such, as Dopeyaza an common dish that has LOTS of onions.( i at least think it sounds bad) Any-hoo, There is lots of dishes that actually look good such as the jam-filled-biscuits that are a common treat in Asia. Because of the strange foods in Asia people flock there to try the interesting foods of asia as long as they have a strong tummy! So what do you think of the strange foods of Asia? Well try the recipes and tell me about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment