Popular Posts
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
Roaming the History of Rome The legend of how Rome was built is that twin brothers, Romulus and Remus, the sons of Mars...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Kiddo's In India
Kids
in India do many things like we do. As in playing at the park or watching TV. It’s
all very slimier but they do different things too. At the park they play a game
called Kho-Kho, which is just like tag except theirs two teams normally with
twelve other people and they try to avoid the other team. It’s the most popular
game in South Asia because it's so common. Some kids come home from school and grab a group of friends and play cricket and,in the USA I would grab some friends to play basketball.
When it’s raining outside or to hot kids play Offangali witch is played with
seeds and beans.Therefore what do you think about the things that you play and, the
things that they play?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment