Popular Posts

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Lilly schatz is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've noticed in Lilly Schatz's recent post that Malawi has a 12% of people in Africa gets AID'S that really interested me because after I read that then  I found out that it all started when president Banda  lost the first democratic president election but  in 1944 Bakili Muluzi  established a form of government and  then a corruption and that's when poverty and aids started going around and started to become a big issue for Malawi . 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks. That's cool that it started when president Banda lost the election. It didn't necessarily make the 12% people in Africa get aids its more about the schools in Malawi have no desks and can’t afford them. Most of the money goes to more help for the people who are ill but most kids have like nothing to sit on at school all they do is sit on the ground. I like the information you found out. I feel so bad for those kids.

    ReplyDelete