Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

India Is So Facinating

India is a fascinating place because of it's history. It is an interesting place to go because you can learn so many things. For example, most foods and dishes in India have so much heritage behind them, from how they started to why they still there today. I  would love to visit the Taj Mahal because it is such a beautiful place, and how much time was spent to build it. It took 20,000 workers to build the Taj Mahal and twenty years to complete it. The most important and fascinating part of India I feel is the predominant religion,  Hinduism because it is one of the earliest religions known to man. I would love to learn more about the customs and culture of India. Would you want to go to India?

1 comment:

  1. I love Indian food. I like going to restaurants and getting the sweet bread. It has a good taste to it. I also like the Taj Mahal even though I've never been. It's near the top of my list of places to travel. That's not the only cool place to visit though. One place I'd also really love to go is Ganges. If you ever see a picture of Ganges you might see a lot of big beautiful buildings and a lot of water. If you ever had to choose a place to visit where would it be?

    ReplyDelete