Popular Posts
-
Of all the Greek goddesses, Athena is my absolute favorite goddess! She is the goddess of war and cunning wisdom. I think Its pretty cool t...
-
In a lot of stories it said that the Roman Gods were more savage than the Greek Gods were. Like for instance the Greek Gods may seem bad but...
-
Well, in the ancient world, there are a couple of civilizations, Chinese, Phoenicians, Israelites, Egyptians, and many others. Have you hear...
-
I've always been interested in ancient culture and especially ancient Greek. When I was in third grade, I discovered the Percy...
I was reading Linton's post about Sri Lankan spices and realized how many there were I was astonished too see how important they were to that country. They use spices in almost everything they eat.From chili's and soups to desert at dinner time and everything in between.There was all different groups one was the pepper committee what I thought was really strange because I did not think u would have a committee for salt.
ReplyDelete