Popular Posts
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
The term archaic Greece refers to the time three centuries before the classical relative between 800 b.c and 500 b.c a relatively sophist...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
I was reading Linton's post about Sri Lankan spices and realized how many there were I was astonished too see how important they were to that country. They use spices in almost everything they eat.From chili's and soups to desert at dinner time and everything in between.There was all different groups one was the pepper committee what I thought was really strange because I did not think u would have a committee for salt.
ReplyDelete