Popular Posts
-
There are lots of cool things about the Ancient Greek culture but the thing I found coolest is music. Music played a big role in the Greek l...
-
When I read Alex’s post about drones patrolling this place called Ol Pejeta Conservancy which holds many different types of animals like ...
-
I've always thought that ancient cultures and history have been fascinating. After all, I prefer them over geography for social studies....
-
Ancient Greece began in 1000 B.C during the bronze age ( a period between the Stone and Iron Ages, characterized by the manufacture and...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Bizarre Food
There is lots of weird, bizarre foods in India. Even though there is lots of them, I'm writing about some of them. Such as frog legs. People say that the frog legs taste like chicken and have bones. Although I like the taste of chicken, I would never try to eat this gross frog leg. There are many more bizarre foods. Silkworm's pupa, pig's brain, and red ant dip is some of them. The second last food I'm gonna show you guys is dog meat. In South Korea, I've seen restaurants selling dog meat. I've never tried it before and never will. They eat dog meat in India. That is gross. I would rather eat dirt instead of dog meat. What will you eat if you had to eat dog meat or dirt?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment