Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

India's food

India's food is very interesting, there's a lot of unique flavors of dishes. If u go to north India you'll find more central Asian inspired dishes but if you go to west India there's more dessert influences. Popular    dishes would include duck and goat. Every you go in India there will be different types of culture and food influences, therefore it makes it really interesting. When you think about how amazing their culture is then u start to think about how their spices are unique in their own way, many people will like it and many people wont, that's kinda how things work. What do you thing about India's food and culture?

1 comment:

  1. I wrote about Indian culture and I put a large section about food in it. I think that India's culture is amazing by being one of the largest cultures because of all the people. Even though I wouldn't probably like any of the food there, if I asked anyone in my family if we could go to India for free that would say yes for sure. Would you go to India, and if so why?

    ReplyDelete