Popular Posts
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
Roaming the History of Rome The legend of how Rome was built is that twin brothers, Romulus and Remus, the sons of Mars...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Pakistani Food and Culture
In my opinion I think Pakistan is my favorite country in South Asia based of the foods they eat and the things they do for entertainment. Since most of Pakistanis are Muslim they can't eat Pork or drink alcohol. Because of that they often eat cuisines that contain the following, beef, chicken, fish, and vegetables. Another common type of cooking here is a very ancient type of cooking called Mughal, and ingredients include herbs, spices, almonds, and raisons. They do many different activities for fun such as riding decorated camels, playing cricket, and playing soccer. Overall I think that Pakistan has a lot of interesting food and things to do for fun, but go do some research and figure out what food sounds the best to you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pakistan today food is very cheap. There foods in Pakistan are known for their herbs, and spices. They also Carrie some other types of food such as pickles, Chutneys, preserves, and spices. Pakistan people usually typically eat lamb, pork, and alcoholic beverages. There special dishes are Chapatti, Lassie, or Ghee. Another development in the 1560’s was that the Mogul Empire started. Cookery in Pakistan had already had a religion character. Weddings have had always had a fancy dish. When was the food Ghee born?
ReplyDeleteI don't know if I could go without pork it's too good. The Shahi Tukra sounds good, it's a rich pudding I read that it is a great dessert and is simple to make. Did you know that the most eaten meat is beef? As beef lamb are popular people enjoy dishes such as their stomachs, tounges, testicles, and brains. Did you know that the variety of sea food is limited? Did you know that Pakistani cuisine has some of the most varied foods found anywhere in the world.
ReplyDelete