Popular Posts
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
Roaming the History of Rome The legend of how Rome was built is that twin brothers, Romulus and Remus, the sons of Mars...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
The wide variety of India
For this blog post, I decided to choose from vast choices of India. India is a place with a wide variety of foods, religions and traditions. If you see many fireworks along with lights in the sky, you're probably celebrating the Festival of Lights in India. If you see flags and kites fly up into the air, you’re probably celebrating India’s Independence day. Continuing on to the foods, it starts from a plate of yummy butter chicken, a serving of Biryani, Idli Dosa Vada with Sambar and finishes off with a bowl of Rasam. Places to go to? Well, you’ve got The Ganges, Humayun’s tomb and Hawa Mahal. My favorite place is the Taj Mahal, because of the beauty of the great building along with the river going through it, it is amazing. What do you like the most about India?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment