There are
many types of Indian Curry ranging from spicy to mild. I've tried curry and I
noticed that some of them are good while others don't satisfy my choices of
taste! Curry is a spice eaten all around the world! I’ve eaten it in Africa, Portugal,
and America! Curry can be made of ground spices and meats like chicken can be included to the curry. Many people love curry because of its unique and sometimes
spicy taste! For example, my Friends dad loves spicy curry while his mom likes
her curry mild. What kind of curry would you eat?
Popular Posts
-
Well, in the ancient world, there are a couple of civilizations, Chinese, Phoenicians, Israelites, Egyptians, and many others. Have you hear...
-
February 11th 2014 Hercules C-130 (A military plane) the plane crashed into the side of a mountain Oum al-Bouaghi a province in Algeria. Th...
-
Some people don't know about Prometheus and how he was punished for being a decedent of the Titans which means he has a child who...
-
I think the things we're learning about are interesting. The things i was mostly interested in was how early writing...
-
Welcome to the Blog! We will be using this throughout the year as a class forum. A few simple rules for posting and commenting apply...su...
No comments:
Post a Comment