There are
many types of Indian Curry ranging from spicy to mild. I've tried curry and I
noticed that some of them are good while others don't satisfy my choices of
taste! Curry is a spice eaten all around the world! I’ve eaten it in Africa, Portugal,
and America! Curry can be made of ground spices and meats like chicken can be included to the curry. Many people love curry because of its unique and sometimes
spicy taste! For example, my Friends dad loves spicy curry while his mom likes
her curry mild. What kind of curry would you eat?
Popular Posts
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
No comments:
Post a Comment