Popular Posts

Monday, March 10, 2014

sleeping in pain

Sleeping sickness, is a disease that is spread by an infected tsetse fly, found in rural areas of sub-Saharan Africa. Sleeping sickness is caused by two different parasites. Most reported cases of sleeping sickness are caused flying bugs. There is no vaccine or medication that protects against sleeping sickness. Sleeping sickness it is most common for tourist to get sleeping sickness. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c7/AfrTryp_LifeCycle.gif. What do you think about sleeping sickness could it happen to you.

2 comments:

  1. I actually do not think that that would happen to me, because were in America, and I don't really think that it would happen. Sometimes I think that I want to visit Africa, and it's going to be really fun, but when you think about it, Africa is pretty dangerous, and I would be scared to go to Africa, and I don't really know anybody that lives in Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually do not think that would happen to me, because were live in America, and I don't really think that it would happen here. Sometimes I think that I want to visit Africa, and it's going to be really fun, but when you think about it, Africa is pretty dangerous, and I would be scared to go to Africa, and I don't really know anybody that lives in Africa.

    ReplyDelete