Popular Posts
-
There are lots of cool things about the Ancient Greek culture but the thing I found coolest is music. Music played a big role in the Greek l...
-
When I read Alex’s post about drones patrolling this place called Ol Pejeta Conservancy which holds many different types of animals like ...
-
I've always thought that ancient cultures and history have been fascinating. After all, I prefer them over geography for social studies....
-
Ancient Greece began in 1000 B.C during the bronze age ( a period between the Stone and Iron Ages, characterized by the manufacture and...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
Tuesday, March 18, 2014
India, The Jewel Of South Asia
The country I chose for this blog post is India. India has many cultures, foods, and is a very diverse country. Some foods you might try in India are Masala Dosa, Biryani, Tandoori Chicken, Idli, and Vada. You can find all of these tasty dishes in south and north India. Some festivals in India are Holi ( the festival of colors), Diwali (festival of lights), and Christmas. Some things kids do in India is play cricket, watch T.V, fly kites, run around on the street, play marbles, and all kids gather and play games. India is fascinating because it has rich heritage, lots of history, and a variety of cultures. Would you want to visit India in the future?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I do not have any interest on visiting India. It is way too busy and crowded. The food would be the only reason I would show up in India. The games they play seem a little boring to me though. The festival of lights would be amazing. The festival of lights reminds me of a colorful light up ice statue. I guess I might go to India but it doesn't sound very fun. Would you live in India?
ReplyDelete