Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

India, The Jewel Of South Asia

The country I chose for this blog post is India. India has many  cultures, foods, and is a very diverse country. Some foods you might try in India are Masala Dosa, Biryani, Tandoori Chicken, Idli, and Vada. You can find all of these tasty dishes in south and north India. Some festivals in India are Holi ( the festival of colors), Diwali (festival of lights), and Christmas. Some things kids do in India is play cricket, watch T.V, fly kites, run around on the street, play marbles, and all kids gather and play games. India is fascinating because  it has rich heritage, lots of history, and  a variety of cultures. Would you want to visit India in the future?

1 comment:

  1. I do not have any interest on visiting India. It is way too busy and crowded. The food would be the only reason I would show up in India. The games they play seem a little boring to me though. The festival of lights would be amazing. The festival of lights reminds me of a colorful light up ice statue. I guess I might go to India but it doesn't sound very fun. Would you live in India?

    ReplyDelete