I found out that Holi is a time when humans and nature leave winter and
celebrate in the colors of spring. The holiday is celebrated in India,
Nepal, and countries with large Hindu populations. Also the festival is
in Suriname, Guyana, Fiji, Mauritius and Trinidad. The tradition was spread
across the nation when people across the world started to travel to certain parts
of the world to give joy by throwing paints and powder in the air! This event
is breathtaking to see with your own eyes because of the art and passion
that’s put into the world. If you had the chance to go to a Holi festival or
sit at home watching a movie what would you choose?
Popular Posts
-
There are lots of cool things about the Ancient Greek culture but the thing I found coolest is music. Music played a big role in the Greek l...
-
When I read Alex’s post about drones patrolling this place called Ol Pejeta Conservancy which holds many different types of animals like ...
-
I've always thought that ancient cultures and history have been fascinating. After all, I prefer them over geography for social studies....
-
Ancient Greece began in 1000 B.C during the bronze age ( a period between the Stone and Iron Ages, characterized by the manufacture and...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
No comments:
Post a Comment