Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Khoya Chicken

One of the foods in India that I would like to try is Khoya Chicken. Khoya Chicken consist of khoya witch is a thickened milk is used widely in North Indian cooking usually in all kinds of  desserts and has chicken witch is cooked in a onion and tomato gravy and finished with grated khoya for the last few minutes as it finishes. I would like to try this dish because it's a different food but, I might like it if tried it and it looks delicious. Also an other food I would like to try is Sevian, it's supposed to be sweet and it I would like to try a new dessert that has some things that normal desserts don't have like cardamom. What foods would you like to try from India?


Ps to find the dessert scroll farther down on the same page as the link

No comments:

Post a Comment