One of the foods in India that I would like to try is Khoya Chicken. Khoya Chicken consist of khoya witch is a thickened milk is used widely in North Indian cooking usually in all kinds of desserts and has chicken witch is cooked in a onion and tomato gravy and finished with grated khoya for the last few minutes as it finishes. I would like to try this dish because it's a different food but, I might like it if tried it and it looks delicious. Also an other food I would like to try is Sevian, it's supposed to be sweet and it I would like to try a new dessert that has some things that normal desserts don't have like cardamom. What foods would you like to try from India?
Ps to find the dessert scroll farther down on the same page as the link
Popular Posts
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
The term archaic Greece refers to the time three centuries before the classical relative between 800 b.c and 500 b.c a relatively sophist...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
I find it really interesting that the Sumerians wrote so much and thought that writing was so important to them. They wrote everything dow...
No comments:
Post a Comment