Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Yum?

One of the many things of South Asia that I am interested in is the food! In places like South Asia, food is very different from American food so it can be a lot more gross or good! Or better yet, different! After looking at some South Asian dishes, I found that in my opinion I would like to try “String Hoppers” (and no, I did not pick this dish because it had the word “Hopper” in it.) because String Hoppers are streamed rice flour noodles that can be eaten in a variety of ways and are eaten with sugar and coconut milk. It might seem a little bit weird but that’s what is to be expected. Thus being me to my question, would you try this dish?

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...if I tried String Hoppers, would I be considered a cannibal? I'll have to inquire about that!

    ReplyDelete