Popular Posts
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
The term archaic Greece refers to the time three centuries before the classical relative between 800 b.c and 500 b.c a relatively sophist...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Yum?
One of the many things of South Asia that I am interested in is the food! In places like South Asia, food is very different from American food so it can be a lot more gross or good! Or better yet, different! After looking at some South Asian dishes, I found that in my opinion I would like to try “String Hoppers” (and no, I did not pick this dish because it had the word “Hopper” in it.) because String Hoppers are streamed rice flour noodles that can be eaten in a variety of ways and are eaten with sugar and coconut milk. It might seem a little bit weird but that’s what is to be expected. Thus being me to my question, would you try this dish?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hmmm...if I tried String Hoppers, would I be considered a cannibal? I'll have to inquire about that!
ReplyDelete