Popular Posts

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Foods

WOW, That's what I say every time I see the show bizarre foods. The food looks so so good and the way they make it just makes me want it even more because of the culture of the people that have been making for years and years it is just amazing .some day maybe I can travel to those places and try those foods. But I'll try to stay away from the heads and testicles from those animals because that kinda grosses me out a little bit. But I am willing to try some of the other foods.

2 comments:

  1. I would be willing to try some of those foods also but like you I would not eat testicles or the head or any other gross parts. In bizarre foods this guy ate testicles and part of a scrodum. When I heard that I was like awwwwwwwww and so where other kids. People in other cultures have been doing this for years and years and I think that"s hard to believe. I hope that I will be able to eat an insect some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is really good. I like how you put your opinion on eating different foods. I just wanted to know what place are you talking about? If I was on Bizarre Foods I would want to go to China because I like Chinese food.

    ReplyDelete