Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

This Post Is So Amazing, It Doesn't Need A Title!!! XD

                                                               Vaughan Festival

           People in brightly colored traditional outfits. They dance, sing, perform and amaze everyone who is watching. This is only a little part of the Vaughan Festival. You may be wondering what the Vaughan Festival is. It is an event to express Asian culture, heritage and lifestyle. The listed activities in the festival are music, food, arts and crafts, games, health shows, and family activities. It also includes competitions, award ceremony's,dancing, and lucky draws. The festival is located in (of course) South Asia seen on the map. Wouldn't you love to have a day expressing your own culture? 
          

1 comment:

  1. I was reading Reyana's post and I agree! I would love to have my own day expressing my culture through dancing and singing. Reyana mentioned competitions are a part of the festival. I wonder what competitions they are, whether they're games or sports or singing. I would love to win one of those lucky draws. What do you think the competitions would be or what someone would win from a lucky draw?

    ReplyDelete