Popular Posts
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
Roaming the History of Rome The legend of how Rome was built is that twin brothers, Romulus and Remus, the sons of Mars...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
India's food!
India is an amazing country that has a lot of different types of food that you have never seen in your life! One of the dishes that are in India that are not familiar to us is this one dish called the saag. The saag is prepared with a green leafy vegetable called hak. They also make other foods like, lamb stew, fried prawns, dosas, and rice puttu. All of these foods and meals are dishes of things that we wouldn't even think of eating, but are very interesting to have knoladge about. Have you ever tried one of the things i just listed that are made in africa?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment