Pakistan became a independent country in 1947 and has the 6th largest population in the world!!! There are a lot of fun and cool places to visit like Jinnah Mausoleum which is a memorial and resting place for Muhammad Ali Jinnah the founder of Pakistan. This Mausoleum is located Karachi and was fully made in the 1960's. Every 20 minutes there is a ceremonial positional shift of the honor guard and every 4 hours there is a change of the guard.Do you like the military, if you do then you should definitely go visit this building. If you had the chance would you visit the Jinnah Mausoleum??
Popular Posts
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
Roaming the History of Rome The legend of how Rome was built is that twin brothers, Romulus and Remus, the sons of Mars...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment