When I was reading Logan’s post I learned that there are drones in South Africa are to save their wildlife and eliminate poaching. The drones are mainly saving rhinos. They don’t just have drones they also have sniffer dogs, increased security and helicopter drones. This is all just to save the wildlife. In addition for having drones they have eliminated 1000 killings but last year there were 668 slaughters. Even though there was a lot of a killing but the eliminated 1000 killings. Because if they didn't have the drones there would have been 1668 killings and possibly more because there would have been no drones.
Popular Posts
-
The Kopapang mine , located in South Africa, is the one of the deepest mines in the world. it is found extremely deep underground and is ma...
-
There are lots of cool things about the Ancient Greek culture but the thing I found coolest is music. Music played a big role in the Greek l...
-
A disease that puts you through thee ultimate sleep; first a coma, and then you never wake up. It sounds like a scene from a hor...
-
What I heard a owner of the LA clippers is being kind of suspended from his team. From what I heard His girlfriend was going to a movie or s...
-
On Tuesday April 29th, Donald Sterling was banned from just about everything in the NBA. Games, practices, etc. Maybe ...
No comments:
Post a Comment