Popular Posts
-
Well, in the ancient world, there are a couple of civilizations, Chinese, Phoenicians, Israelites, Egyptians, and many others. Have you hear...
-
Have you ever heard of the Black Rhino? I wouldn't be surprised if you have. The Black Rhino is among many of the animals that are enda...
-
This book started out with some kids who worked at a carpet store for their master Hussain Khan to pay off their debt. None of them have se...
-
When I was looking through the previous blog posts, I wanted to learn more about Tanuja's post. The African trypanosomiasis, or sleep...
-
When I was reading Riak post I was intrigued on how much malaria kills and separates families. In 2010 about 219 million cases of malaria...
Tuesday, March 4, 2014
Water Lily
Found an interesting post made by Dayon about the African water lily.One of the worlds rarest plants was stolen from the Kew gardens in London one of the two habitats it can live in. Its terrible that the thief got away from the exhibit without being caught. I think that there should have been more security especially around such a rare plant or less plants on display at a time, preventing the thief from pulling the water lily out of there temperature controlled habitat. Overall the lilies should have been more secure and protected so know one could steal them. What would you do to stop this from happening?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment