Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Sudan Is Not That Dangerous

I read Andrea Florain's  about how Dangerous Sudan is, not dangerous I'am going to North Sudan this summer and I'll come back fine. And everyone acts like if you go there your gonna die its not that bad. Its just like any other place in Africa. Cultural and full of nice tourist spots. The White and Blue Nile are a big part of Sudan's tourist attraction. From where I live its perfectly safe. And all the people who live near me are nice. Its not a deadly place. So the next time you write about Sudan think before you type.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with Ramy no where is completely dangerous or war torn. Not to mention anyplace on earth you pick, any, you can find no more bad places than you can good. I mean honestly why does Sudan matter right now on a scale of global crisis. Try Ukraine where Russia has invaded parts of Crimea and Ukraine is about to split in two. or how about Venezuela where supposedly protesters are actually disappearing. So Sudan may have been a big news story a year ago, but, right now there are bigger problems out there and as the old saying goes, if you want to swallow a frog do it first thing in the morning, if you want to swallow two frogs, swallow the big one first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'am talking about a civil war going on near my home in Sudan not protesters dissapearing. Its still going on and its sad to see kids our age bleed to death over such a stupid cause. Over 2,000 people have died in this war but some how a couple protesters dissapearing is more important than these people lives. And some how the protesters are more important than kids our age dying out there for no reason. And I specifically picked Sudan cause its in Africa and my family owns a home in Sudan. As the old saying goes "War is sweet to those who haven't experienced it." -- Latin (on war and peace)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A couple of great old sayings...well done, lads!

    ReplyDelete