Popular Posts

Monday, March 3, 2014

Mosquito's that carry Malaria.

In Chris Bulock's recent post he talked about Malaria and how it's affecting Africa. I was interested in this because of all the people that are killed by this, and I also had found out more about Malaria in Africa. Actually, Malaria has affected the population of Africa extremely. The African region has result of 85% of the cases on Malaria and about 90% of the deaths caused by Malaria worldwide. That's pretty deadly to kill if you ask me. However many of the regions have tried to stop the spread of Malaria by placing nets over beds to prevent any spread. What do you suppose their houses are like for them to use nets over their beds? 

1 comment:

  1. I think it would be very difficult to live with nets all around you. I didn't know that Africa had malaria spreading around. I wonder why people over there still don't know the treatment for malaria, because we doctors know here in America. I think that it's sad how they still don't know the treatment for it. It's a good thing that I don't know anybody that has, or had malaria. I wouldn't want to know anybody that has malaria.

    ReplyDelete