Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

six months spent in Sudan

I read Morgyn Weaver's post about doctor without borders offer medical care to people in war. Dr. James spent six months in Sudan and helped people in need. Sudan has wars that last up to 20 years and drove people out of there homes. Dr. James was worried because he didn't know what kind of medicine he had access to, what was wrong with the patents and he didn't know how to find them. Dr. James had so much to do in a little time frame. What would you do if you were Dr. James and had to spent six in Sudan?



1 comment:

  1. I think its cool that someone gave up their time to go help people in a different country. Did you know that people call Sudan the broken, beating Heart of the world? I think its interesting that the young doctors risk their lives everyday they are there just to help others. I have seen a lot of stuff on this and it really fascinates me. One day I hope to go some where and make a difference. What about you?

    ReplyDelete