Even though I do not believe in the Greek gods that supposedly
lived in ancient Greece, it’s still very interesting! Greek mythology was estimated to date back to
500 B.C that’s before Christianity began
to be spread (64 A.D). Some people today that the gods are still alive, and they will forever be. All the greek gods and goddess are related in some way
Popular Posts
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, there are tons of greek gods. I never knew there were so many greek gods. So are there good and bad gods?
ReplyDeletewow there are lots and lots of greek gods that realy cool
ReplyDelete