Even though I do not believe in the Greek gods that supposedly
lived in ancient Greece, it’s still very interesting! Greek mythology was estimated to date back to
500 B.C that’s before Christianity began
to be spread (64 A.D). Some people today that the gods are still alive, and they will forever be. All the greek gods and goddess are related in some way
Popular Posts
-
Well, in the ancient world, there are a couple of civilizations, Chinese, Phoenicians, Israelites, Egyptians, and many others. Have you hear...
-
Of all the Greek goddesses, Athena is my absolute favorite goddess! She is the goddess of war and cunning wisdom. I think Its pretty cool t...
-
Have you ever heard of the Black Rhino? I wouldn't be surprised if you have. The Black Rhino is among many of the animals that are enda...
-
When I was reading Riak post I was intrigued on how much malaria kills and separates families. In 2010 about 219 million cases of malaria...
-
This book started out with some kids who worked at a carpet store for their master Hussain Khan to pay off their debt. None of them have se...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, there are tons of greek gods. I never knew there were so many greek gods. So are there good and bad gods?
ReplyDeletewow there are lots and lots of greek gods that realy cool
ReplyDelete