After reading Tyler Woodward's post about Malaria, I got really interested in how they were trying to stop the disease and how they were trying to control it. Included in his post, he said that they started cartoons about malaria on TV to show people how the spray teams were trying to help control the spread of Malaria. In addition to spray teams, medications are used to help prevent malaria for people traveling to foreign countries. Furthermore if you are worried about contracting Malaria, then you should avoid the area completely. Similar to the spray teams, using mosquito nets can limit someones exposure. Until the day comes when we have a vaccine, we must all take this disease very seriously. How would you choose to protect yourself from Malaria?
Popular Posts
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
Roaming the History of Rome The legend of how Rome was built is that twin brothers, Romulus and Remus, the sons of Mars...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
I do not know what I would do to protect my self from Malaria. I probably would just put on bug spray. Where can you get malaria? What bugs can give it to you? What is a spray team?
ReplyDelete