Popular Posts
-
There are lots of cool things about the Ancient Greek culture but the thing I found coolest is music. Music played a big role in the Greek l...
-
When I read Alex’s post about drones patrolling this place called Ol Pejeta Conservancy which holds many different types of animals like ...
-
I've always thought that ancient cultures and history have been fascinating. After all, I prefer them over geography for social studies....
-
Ancient Greece began in 1000 B.C during the bronze age ( a period between the Stone and Iron Ages, characterized by the manufacture and...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
Tuesday, March 4, 2014
Elephants
I read a blot post about elephants in Africa, and their role, I wanted to learn more, so I went and researched a little bit about it, a\ male African elephants can keep on growing their lives, not like the females. Also, the elephants heads are so big, because there are extra muscles along the neck. The trunk of an elephant can kill a lion, and weighs from 40,000 to 150,000, but they don't drink from the trunk, they just use they to suck up liquids to hold. Usually the mom elephant bears her first calf between 10 and 20 years old. Have you ever seen an African elephant?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment