Popular Posts
-
There are lots of cool things about the Ancient Greek culture but the thing I found coolest is music. Music played a big role in the Greek l...
-
When I read Alex’s post about drones patrolling this place called Ol Pejeta Conservancy which holds many different types of animals like ...
-
I've always thought that ancient cultures and history have been fascinating. After all, I prefer them over geography for social studies....
-
Ancient Greece began in 1000 B.C during the bronze age ( a period between the Stone and Iron Ages, characterized by the manufacture and...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
Tuesday, March 4, 2014
Drones!!!
I recently read Logan F's post about drones. It really interested me because I thought drones wouldn't help protecting animals killed poachers. However, people made this drone really useful. Also, it's also fascinating how they built the software, programs, and computer systems to move the drone. I think it took a long time and effort making those programs. Although, the drone may be noticed quickly, it could protect rhino poaching by the camera on the drone flying around. I think the drone will be useful in several ways. First, it can save rhinos from getting murdered from poachers. Second, the drone will act like a security camera. It will see if the animals fight or people getting into the park without permission. Lastly, it can be those invisible fences and block animals from running outside. Do you think there is anyway to use the drones more usefully?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment