I recently learned about the nothing but nets organization to help stop malaria in Africa from James T's post. I thought it might be interesting so I looked more into the situation. When you go Nothingbutnets.net you can save a family by donating just 10 up to 1000 dollars so they can receive net. However, donating is not the only way they are earning money. In North Carolina Brian and Tim Helfrich hosted an event for athletes to run a four mile obstacle course to raise money. The race raised more then 3100 dollars for the charity! Will you donate?
Popular Posts
-
There are lots of cool things about the Ancient Greek culture but the thing I found coolest is music. Music played a big role in the Greek l...
-
When I read Alex’s post about drones patrolling this place called Ol Pejeta Conservancy which holds many different types of animals like ...
-
I've always thought that ancient cultures and history have been fascinating. After all, I prefer them over geography for social studies....
-
Ancient Greece began in 1000 B.C during the bronze age ( a period between the Stone and Iron Ages, characterized by the manufacture and...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
No comments:
Post a Comment